School Items Return & Personal Items Pickup (June 1 – 3)Posted on May 19, 2020
Beginning the week of June 1st, parents are encouraged to come past school to return school materials, and also pick up their child(ren)’s belongings that remain at school. Our goal is to use a procedure that maximizes the safety of all parents and staff. Please use the following schedule:
- Monday, June 1st, 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Last Name A-L
- Tuesday, June 2nd, 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Last Name M-Z
- Wednesday, June 3rd, 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Pickup for those unable to come June 1st or 2nd
* Items remaining in the building on Friday, June 5th that have not been picked up will be donated (unless a parent has contacted our office)
When you come to school, the following procedure will be utilized:
- Enter the front driveway of the school.
- Place a sign in the window with your child(ren)’s name, grade, and teacher written on the sign.
- Remain in your car while in line, staff will greet you and radio staff inside the building to bring your child(ren)’s belongings to you in line. The items will be pre-bagged.
- If you are returning library books or curriculum materials, please let staff know and follow their directions.
- Chromebooks do not need to be returned at this time.
Thank you for following these guidelines to help this process be efficient and safe for everyone! Should you have any questions or concerns, you can call the front office as Mrs. Donat, Mrs Lane, or Principal Christy Campbell at (574) 259-5231).
Thank you for your on-going support!
Last Modified March 9, 2021