Skip to main content

Have you recently moved or changed phone numbers?

Have you moved recently? Changed phone numbers? Or changed jobs?

Spring is a popular time for making life changes.

Please make sure you have informed the school office of your new phone number or new address - we will need new Proof of Residency paperwork for address changes. (TWO of the following turned in to the office: Mortgage statement, lease agreement, homeowner’s or renter’s insurance, Gas Bill, Electric Bill, or Property Tax statement).

In the event of an emergency it is imperative that we have correct phone numbers on file to reach you as quickly as possible.